This Privacy Notice describes how Arjan Capital Ltd (“Arjan”) uses personal information it collects from users of this website and the rights of owners of such information.
Arjan collects and processes the following personal information on prospective investors:
- Name and surname;
- Email address;
- Phone number; and
- Home address.
Personal information Arjan obtains is provided directly by potential investors upon the completion and submission of the Find Out More section for details on investment opportunities with Artis, an entity in the course of incorporation by Arjan.
Personal information is used to provide potential investors with information on possible investment opportunities with Artis and to arrange phone calls and / or meetings to discuss such opportunities. You consent to allow Arjan to share personal information provided in the Find Out More section with any of its affiliates and service providers from time to time. Arjan may require support from a third-party agency to prove and verify your identity.
We rely on your consent to use your personal information. Should you wish to withdraw your consent, please contact us at the address below.
Your information is securely stored on Arjan’s servers which are based in the United Kingdom. It is saved on our system for 12 months and disposed of afterwards by deletion from Arjan’s systems and shedding of any hard copy.
Your rights under the applicable data protection laws include:
- Access: you have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information
- Rectification: you have the right to ask us to rectify any inaccurate personal information or complete any incomplete information.
- Erasure: you have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Restriction of processing: you have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Object to processing: you have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Data portability: you have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
This notice is reviewed regularly and was last updated on 18 December 2020.
Should you wish to make any request or complaint in relation to the use of your personal data, please contact us at email@example.com.
For further information on Arjan and its data protection policy, please visit www.arjancapital.com.